Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Live while we're young

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, those are One Direction lyrics in the title. What can I say, Zayn Malik is just so dreamy... This is a short post as I'm up to my eyes/ears (whatever that saying is) with revision. This is perhaps the first 'spring-like' outfit I've worn what with the pastels and lack of sleeves. And how beautiful is this Zara bag?! The quality among with other features are perfect and yes it is still available in stores so I would recommend you buy it. (You can never have too many bags, so I'm told). I'm back to university life at the end of this week and despite the exams, I simply cannot wait to be back!

Top: New Look, Skirt: Topshop, Bag: Zara

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the colour of your maxi skirt! And it looks really good paired with that crop top!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, I really love your blog! Therefore I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog for all the details http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    xoxo Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so stunning! I love your shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a big fan of One Direction, but a big fan of this lovely outfit :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt! Such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete